Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 55: test hike

This morning I went out for an hour and a half of test hiking. I did some trails around XLs house, mostly flat and paved. So when I got back I did a bunch steps on his deck, and bounced on the calf tempting fate.

My leg seemed fine, so I will soon be back on the trail. On Monday Jamie's mom is driving to Ohio, so I'm catching a ride with her back to the trail.  Then my plan is to hike through July. Then do gen con at the start of August. Then regrettably go back to work. I'm sure I will have some future posts about my work situation, but I'll leave those for after some long pondering hikes.

Hopefully the money will hold out that long, I should check at some point.

Here is a picture of Jamie playing pokemon.

6 comments:

  1. I am going to miss reading your blog for the next couple of weeks. Tav and I heading out to Colorado. Here is that blog if you want to read the other couple's experience. Take care, best of health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://iwoulddrive1700miles.blogspot.com/2016/07/tomorrows-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're getting back to the trail Jeff! Max and Dex would like me to tell you that they hope you don't die. I also hope you don't die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man in field stares at phone. Pokémon Go! I will concur with the "Don't die" sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man in field stares at phone. Pokémon Go! I will concur with the "Don't die" sentiments

    ReplyDelete