Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Boring disclaimer, awesome fanart

miles:7

Water: 1.4

Average dog age: 6

Just figured I would say that it is entirely possible that I don't update every day. This hopefully means in not dead yet.

The awesome Josh Moore sent me fan art. I am super excited about it.

Today's flower I saw a couple of times on the side of trail today. They are an orchid of some kind. They look sort of like the Martians from sesame street. Yup yup yup yip yup yup yup. Look up those videos, those guys crack me up.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm not getting an flower points today. All I got is: orchid, which you already know. Oh well. I'm sure it's going to be tough to post new stuff everyday. And no one will be angry with you for not posting. Just remember that the people who love you and miss you are perfectly happy with a short post--even: "we walked. It was fun." would be enough to let us know you are still alive. :) sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lady's slipper... it's also the official flower of prince edward island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flower point for Jim. I'll make the next one tougher.

    ReplyDelete