Thursday, May 26, 2016

Day 13: zero

Not much to say today, badger picked us up last night. Thank you badgers for your hospitality. Tammy said we are helping her live out her dream of running a b and b for thru hikers.

We watched tv and napped. Stopped at a local outfitter, and I picked up a closed foam mattress that I'm going to try instead of my warmer more comfortable air mattress. I wonder what my ttr on that will be?

I think star wars: rebels is my favorite flavor of star wars out side of the original three movies.

2 comments:

  1. That's a fancy beverage! I hope you are feeling better! Blake is also under the weather and I'd like to take strep and punch it in the gut. Or have someone much stronger than me punch it in the gut. Either way. Also, Star Wars rebels is amazing and has been a "gateway" into Star Wars for our 6-year-old princess. Part of me is pretty darn happy that Princess Leia is now a Disney princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pens are going to the Stanley Cup final!

    ReplyDelete