Monday, June 20, 2016

Day 38: one line per thought

Miles 10.9
Water 2l ran out
Bunnies:1

I miss hanging out with friends.

My food bag is crazy heavy.

Send Mike to negotiate with park rangers.

It's ok to steal swimming.

Ipod of music you don't know on random is like slowly turning the radio dial in Phil's brain.

Phil's sister is neato.

As soon as Mike and Phil leave the trail is all cool lakes and vibrant swamps.

The largest tree on the trail is 21 feet in diameter.

Hiking after 5 is nice and cool.

If you pay 2 dollars to camp somewhere, expect it to be between an Amtrak line and a busy freeway.

Don't spill boiling water on yourself.

6 comments:

  1. Further details on line 3 please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Further details on line 3 please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you! We are starting to get Lillian in more games. Spencer and Abi introduced us to Zombies Run! And Mama Mia, as well as chupacabra. One card game and two dice games. Grant likes to roll dice, but isn't yet playing games. Hmm...might be time to dig out pass the pigs and zombie dice!

    These photos are so pretty! You must be seeing some amazing sites. Are you able to tell us where you are? I'm just a little curious. When you were in PA I was sort of able to follow along on the map. Oh! This could be my new game! "Where in the Appalachian Trail is Jeff Boyes?!?" (Or would it be *on* the Appalachian Trail? I'm never sure.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just passed the Appalachian rail road station in new York. If I go fast I could be in Connecticut tonight.

      Awesome to hear lili is starting to game. I wonder how w different things will be for kids who grow up around gaming instead of finding it later? I guess you will find out!

      Delete